Ingredients & Benefits
Disclaimer: if you have any nut/seed allergies, please do not use our products. Some oils we use comes from nuts and plants such as peppermint oil, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil and coconut oil.
- coconut oil: promotes hair growth into hair follicles & gives natural hair shine, softness & prevents hair breakage. lips: keeps your lips soft & repairs dry, chapped lips.
- sweet almond oil: contains a lot of elements that strengthens & nourishes hair, skin: helps with wrinkles, dark circles, mild & hypoallergenic.
- vitamin E: helps moisturise & protects hair & skin cells, preserves shelf life.
- castor oil: RAW & natural oil with proteins helpful to both skin and hair growth. nails: helps with infections away from cuticles.
- (rose face oil): healthy glow, brightens, hydrates & nourishes, helps reduce dark spot.
- lip scrubs: exfoliating your lips helps remove dead & chapped skin making the surface a lot softer and fresh.
- grape-seed oil: soothes irritation on the skin & brightens.
- mica: non-toxic & is gentle to the skin, not harmless to the human body & is animal cruelty free.
- rose water: reduces redness of irritated skin, disappears acne, dermatitis & eczema.
- apricot kernel oil: contains skin healing antioxidants and vitamin A & C.
- olive oil: helps repair & damage surfaces, strengthening nails.
- beeswax: traps moisture & saves skin with a lot of elements, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory & anti-bacterial.
- shea butter: helpful source of vitamins for the skin.
- aloe vera gel: aloe vera gel is famous for moisturising dry skin.